Pazartesi

Nomadic Nation, Petite Escale

You say to talk about the people's nation, you say I talk about the impersonal state. 

I say I talk about the people and you talk about yourself. 

So while clamming to talk about freedom, you rage against my speech on law; 
lets just run over Rousseau... 




I say I talk about freedom in democracy and the right path to survive and grow, 
to make put your freedom into the law
 
Again walk together as to the departure gate. 
Boring non-timed waste of life, just for the sake of us.
Politeness is everything in the social arena, laws are just unavoidable in a democratic scaffold. 

Tired? 
Moi much more, just willing to finish this disappointing procedure to be able to go back to my sofa, 
and enjoy you and myself from a different perspective, 
in a bigger scope, for a greater good

You answer none of my questions, 
you give your rights (law) and rights (good choices) for granted, 
while no-one but yourself has agreed to bend to them,
but you call them democracy.

I'd call off democracy if necessary just to make you happy; 
but you... 
"You" is made of so many different persons, voices, stories, histories... 

And leaving you in hands of those disgusting pigs... 
that just makes me cry, 
my heart break, my whole me puke in horror and despair 

Citizen to citizen, 
brother to brother, 
they treat you as commercial merchandise, 
treat me, your dude, as an enemy, 
treat us both as silent sheep. 

How do you allow? 
are you blind on ambition or just too coward to recognize?. 

Careful who you gift with your will and power, because, because... c
uando no había nadie más vinieron a por mi... e irán a por ti

But I'll do, 
you are old enough to choose your mistakes 
just, and so, please, 
don't look back in anger when you discovered how selfish Were We




Del 9N y otras mentiras inimaginables, irresponsables y dolorosas. 
De la bajeza de las Patrias y las Banderas, de la vergüenza de enarbolar la ignorancia y el odio como causa, del asco de políticos demócratas de pacotilla y lo novatos que somos como ciudadanos. 
Del no aprender de la historia.
Pardillos todos. 

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home